This is what I found... (please excuse the mess).
GQ was playing with his puppy and making it bark, play, etc.
It was so adorable! It reminded me of my sister when she was little. She mostly played with stuffed animals and could play with them for HOURS. You'll notice in the picture his mattress is on the floor. He decided one day that he was not going to sleep in the bed and insisted on sleeping on the floor every night. I wasn't comfortable with him sleeping directly on the floor so I pulled the mattress down for him. He does better with the mattress. That said, I think he would prefer one of his brothers' beds.
GQ is also Mr. Mischief. The other boys get into things but they are getting better about it. GQ....not so much. He sneaks so we need to watch him all the time. The other day, we caught him in the pink lemonade powder.
GQ had powder all over the floor and all over himself. I should have gotten a picture before we pulled him from his mess but didn't think of it. So here it is partially cleaned up as our boy was getting in the bath.
This is the type of thing that GQ does regularly. He needs to be watched like a hawk. It's crazy.
I think we are finally going to delve into the world of potty training GQ soon. I am excited to be a no diapers family but I am dreading the work of potty training. It hasn't been super easy with any of my kids. Mr. X wet the bed regularly until he was 6 or 7 and it has only been in the last 6 months or so that it has become very infrequent. Doc still wears pull-ups to bed because he hates going potty and therefore doesn't like to go right when he wakes up (he's slow to wake up anyways). Lately, Doc has been wetting at school. Again, I think he is just not wanting to take the time to go potty so he's holding it until the last minute. So I'm a mix of apprehension and excitement. Alas, it needs to be done. My kids are growing up and right now I'm totally loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment