We enjoyed driving through the mountains though! That is my favorite stretch of the drive.
Isn't it gorgeous?!
So now we are going to fill our days with serious discussions about where to go from here and what to do about our not so friendly neighborhood alligator.
This guy has been coming and going for the past month or so. Well, the past few days he has decided to stick around. Not only that, he swims towards you if you are out by the pond. We can't always see him in there because he has learned to hide well. The HOA is aware of the gator and still does not wish to have it removed so I will be doing my own research to look into getting it relocated.
We are enjoying being kid free for now but I sure do miss their sweet faces and the silly things they do...
They are a long way from home and 10 days is the longest they have been away from us. I know they will do great but it's also hard knowing that I can't just pop over to get them if needed. Love my boys and just trying to enjoy this kid free time. I know they are in good hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment