All we had was 2 quick storms go through with gusty wind and heavy rain. When I say quick, I mean quick....each lasted only 5-10 minutes.
I watched Irene for days keeping an eye one where it was and where they expected it to go. Florida has an area of high pressure that tends to steer hurricanes away from it. I'm glad that we are blessed by that. I do love storms especially thunderstorms with moderate winds. A tropical depression or storm would be neat to see but a hurricane might be a bit much..
I have been bad about taking pictures of our activities lately. We took the kids to the pool yesterday and they had a blast but I didn't even bring the camera. Maybe next time I'll think to grab it. I hope everyone stayed safe this weekend and that those not affected by Irene had a nice weekend. Those affected by Irene, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I am praying that the clean-up is quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment