A few weeks ago I went with Doc's class on a field trip to the zoo. He was so excited about it and really wanted me to go with him. He talked about nothing else for weeks. He had a blast!
He was so excited that I got to ride on the bus with him. Man it's been a long time since I rode a school bus!
We all stuck together but each adult was responsible for 2 kids.
It's Pumba!
Doc was looking at the snakes. I'm not sure about the snakes but he seemed thrilled with them.
Doc was insistent on having his own map to look at.
The will let you feed the giraffes at this zoo. We didn't pay the extra to do so but some of the kids got to.
Doc and his buddy!
We were only there for a few hours but the kids seemed to have fun. The monkeys were REALLY loud that day. After going through the zoo, they ate lunch in a picnic area and headed back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment