I can't believe how fast time flies! My facebook status really does say it all. GQ is always on the go lately....so much so that he fights bedtime always worried he will miss something and he is up early every day. Crazy kid. The other night he made himself a bed on the floor. He is a kid with a mind his own. GQ refuses to sleep on his bed some nights.
He had come out of his room and was sent back to bed. I went in to check on him a little while later and this is what I found. Lights on and everything.
This morning we did gifts for GQ for his birthday since Dad has class this afternoon. This school he goes to...I'm telling you. All his classes are at night or weekends. I really wish his classes were NORMAL class hours but I guess they are after the working adults.
GQ is excited to get started.
He loves the transformer robots but most of them are too hard for him to do on his own so he always asks for help to transform them. This one is from Doc and transforms very easily so that he can do it on his own. It turns into a fire truck.
Mr. X got him some hotwheels because he keeps stealing his brothers' cars. This package even came with one that to him looks like Bumblebee.
Oma got him a shirt and shorts.
And a bean toss game also from Oma and Opa.
Mom and Dad got him a bike with training wheels on it. It's a 12" bike and perfect size for him.
GQ is now 3 so that means I am past the infant and toddler stage! I am so excited to have my children growing up and past those stages. Of course each stage brings new challenges. I am so excited to see what this next stage in life holds for us. Happy birthday to my youngest, may you be blessed by all that God has to offer you in this life!
No comments:
Post a Comment