Friday, April 29, 2011

Silliness and Visitors

Not too much to share and no in depth thoughts today. We had a fluff day today. That said, I just love how silly kids are. I'm not sure how the chair tipped over....


..but Doc and GQ had a blast treating it like a vehicle of sorts.


Doc sat and watched his blanket wash. He insisted it needed to be washed because it got a little bit of water on it. All the kids have enjoyed watching the new washer and dryer run. I guess it's free entertainment that isn't TV! Doc also made sure to pull his blanket out the second it finished. We are waiting on a new washer because the child lock on ours isn't working properly. Hasn't worked since the washer was installed brand new earlier this week. I love how easy things amuse kids though!


Lately we have had these visitors come on our patio. They will come right up to the door and look inside. The kids think it's great. GQ has also figured out that he can open the door and chase them....and that they will chase him back home quacking at him all the while.


I think it's neat that the ducks come right up to our door like that. I'm not sure why they come to our house because we haven't noticed them getting close to any other houses in the neighborhood.

The best news of all....my family is coming into town TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited to see them. I work the next 3 days but they are going to come over tomorrow and have dinner with WB and the boys. Then I will see them for a bit when I get home from work. I get 3 whole days with them next week and next Saturday they are staying with the boys so I can meet up with some friends from MI at Disney! I haven't been to Disney since I was 2 and I don't remember the one day I was there. Busy week ahead and I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment