Tuesday, April 12, 2011

They make me smile!

Kids in general make me smile but when it's my own kids, I just feel all warm and fuzzy. Sometimes I would love to know what goes on inside their little heads though.


They put toys in odd places.


They look so sweet sleeping with their train.


They use toys in different ways.


They try to dress themselves.


They spin until they list sideways from dizziness and giggle all the while.


They pass out on the floor after fighting nap time.


They do things you didn't know they knew how to do.


He did the puzzle on his own!


They get mad over missing puzzle pieces because it's not right.


They make toys out of random items.


They pop out of boxes.


They have an infectious giggle as they slide across the floor in a box pushed by Daddy.


They wear odd things on their heads.


They peak out at you from strange places.


They pose for the camera with such handsome grins.


The lay under "houses".


They curl up in things way too small for them.


They write adorable letters to grandparents that just make you smile.

I love that my kids can make me smile a little every day. They are so full of life and so refreshing. Sometimes they are exhausting but it's all about how you look at it I suppose. Mr. X loves to write letters and I really need to take pictures of them before we send them because they are so funny. He writes about such random things sometimes and I would love to know how he decides his topics.

We are counting down the days until my family comes for a visit. We are excited to spend some time with them and show the around our new home. WB will be done with classes after this week and he will have 3 weeks off. We have plans for GQ during that time. We are thinking of switching GQ and Mr. X's bedrooms around so that GQ's room is darker and maybe more conducive to sleeping. We are looking into a nightlight that shows the moon at night and the sun when it's time to get up. I don't know if GQ will understand it but he likes the moon and looks for the moon every night so maybe he will get it a little bit. We also are thinking of delving into the world of potty training with GQ. Doc has been out of diapers for a year and yet still has accidents....more frequent lately than they use to be. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it does make me a bit nervous to try potty training GQ. We'll see how it goes! 

1 comment:

  1. The boys are so silly! Give them hugs from me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete