Sorry it's blurry but it was too cute not to post it. Look how happy he is to be held by Daddy.
So what have we been up to...
Playing at the table during Spring Break
GQ tried to put his jammies on all by himself. He's working so hard at it.
Putting together puzzles.
Helping Daddy mop.
He loves trying to help!
Reading the Story Bible.
Playing with trains together.
All ready to go bright and early on Monday! Spring Break is over!
The kids behaved fairly well during Spring Break. Unfortunately, no matter how well behaved they are, all 3 kids at home makes it hard for WB to get anything done on the days that I work. Thus, him needing to do nothing but school work (90% on the computer) while I'm home. Such is our life right now. We are thinking about getting him a second laptop that he can use for school. That is up for debate right now so we will see. I don't think I'm ready for that expense yet though. Doc was excited to go back to school and wanted to try to make his own lunch to put in his Batman lunch box. His school doesn't allow outside food to be brought in for allergy reasons so we had to tell him he couldn't bring his lunch to school. He was so upset! He just wants to be a big kid and make his lunch like Mr. X. GQ has been fighting naps now that he can get out of his bed. I think it's better with the kids in school though. He's fighting bedtime as well. He thinks it's a game to get out of bed and then go running back to bed when you go to get him. He giggles all the while too. Makes Mom and Dad a bit grumpy. Hopefully it will get better soon. We just have to stick to our guns. We are counting down the days until my family comes down for a visit. The kids are so excited! It'll be a nice visit. Like I said, we haven't been up to much but yet somehow it all adds up to a lot of busy.
Sounds like they had a fun Spring Break! I'm excited to come down to Florida to see all of you too! :D I can't hardly contain my excitement, it's taking too long! I will be seeing ya soon though! Tell the boys I said hi!
ReplyDelete